registration and fee
The registration for the conference is open. All prices are in Danish kroner (DKK). Please note that accommodation is not included in the fees – please see ACCOMMODATION for information on hotels.
Please register for the conference here.
|Full conference||DKK 700||DKK 1000|
|Full conference for students/PhD students only (excluding masterclass 11 Nov.)||DKK 600||DKK 900|
|Full conference for PhD students (including masterclass 11 Nov.)||DKK 700||DKK 1000|
|Conference dinner||DKK 350||DKK 350|
|PhD workshop/masterclass only||DKK 100||DKK 300|
FULL CONFERENCE FEE INCLUDES:
- Participation in the conference.
- Conference materials.
- Food and beverages during breaks as well as lunches (12-13 November).
The conference dinner at Restaurant Mortens Kro is optional (Thursday 12 November): DKK 350 for conference participants/DKK 450 for guests.
PHD WORKSHOP/MASTERCLASS FEE INCLUDES:
- Participation in the one-day Masterclass/PhD workshop on Wednesday (11 November).
- Materials and catering during PhD workshop (breaks and lunch).
- The conference fee can be paid via credit cards only.
Junior researchers (PhD students, postdoc/assistant professors) may apply for conference bursaries taking the form of (partial) reimbursement of travel costs and/or accommodation costs. The bursaries are made possible by a grant from the Carlsberg Foundation. Precedence may be given to new researchers or those from countries with recognized funding difficulties. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notification of cancellation must be in writing by email received by the conference secretary before.
- Cancellations received on or before 12 October 2015 will be refunded 50% of the registration fee paid (refunds will be processed after the conference).
- Cancellations received after 12 October 2015 will be non-refundable.
- Non-arrivals will be non-refundable for any reason.
- Substitute participants will be accepted at any time – a name will be required.