Photographer: Daniel Faldborg Liversage
Call for papers
We invite you to submit abstracts for paper and poster sessions. Papers may focus on empirical cases as well as conceptual or theoretical issues within the following or related themes:
- Challenges and changes of cross-border (labour) mobility within the EU.
- Welfare attitudes and social inequalities in changing Europe.
- Transnational networks and labour market inclusion.
- Occupational positions, health and working conditions.
- Labour mobility, belonging and identity.
Abstracts should not exceed 300 words and should include title of paper, research topic, method, empirical data, theoretical approach, (expected) findings and references (max. 5 references).
The deadline for submitting abstracts is February 15, 2016.
Please ensure that your abstract is anonymized by removing all features from the text as well as from the document properties that may help identify you as the author of the text. For references to your own work in the reference list, please use ‘author’.
Presentations have a duration of 20 minutes (10 min presentation + 10 min discussion). The conference language is English.
Notification of acceptance by 22 February 2016.
EASYCHAIR QUICK GUIDE
- Login to the MIDA 2016 submission page provided by EasyChair by following the link above. Users of EasyChair may login to EasyChair using their existing “user name” and “password”. New users must sign up for an EasyChair account on the EasyChair website.
- When logged into EasyChair click on the ”New Submission” button in the top left corner.
- Please fill in the required information under ”Authors” and paste your abstract text into the form (max. 300 words but max. 2,500 keystrokes including spaces), and add ”Keywords” (minimum three keywords on separate lines).
You need not upload a paper for the call for abstracts.
- Click on the ”Submit” button (you can revise the abstract and author information etc. until the end of January 2016).