- Login to the conference submission page: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=nwlc2020
a) Existing users of EasyChair may login to EasyChair using their existing “user name” and
“password” (e.g., if you have previously submitted an abstract for another conference using
b) New users must sign up for an EasyChair account on the EasyChair website.
- When logged into EasyChair click on the ”New Submission” button in the top left corner.
- Please fill in the mandatory information under ”Authors” for all authors of the paper/panel (please have the following information ready before you start the submission: name, email address, institutional affiliation of all authors).
- Insert the title of your proposal.
- Special guidelines for thematic session proposals and abstracts, respectively:
FOR THEMATIC SESSION PROPOSALS ONLY:
• In the online submission form, please write the name, email address and affiliation of the
person(s) who will chair the panel. Please make sure to tick the “corresponding author” box for at least
• Paste your proposal text into the online form (max. 5,000 keystrokes including references (if any))
FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS ONLY (NB! Submission of abstracts will open mid May 2019 at the latest):
• In the online submission form, please write the name, email address and affiliation of all authors.
Please make sure to tick the “corresponding author” box for at least one author (only corresponding
authors will receive notifications from the system).
• Please select the speaker. In case of more than one presenter, please write the additional name(s) in
the “Comments” box.
• Paste your proposal text into the online form (max. 3,000 keystrokes including references (if any)).
- Add ”Keywords” (minimum three keywords on separate lines).
- Click on the ”Submit” button
(you can revise the abstract and author information etc. until the submission deadline).
Please note that acceptance notifications will be sent via EasyChair. Unfortunately, emails from EasyChair are often caught in spam filters so please make sure that you check your spam filter and change your email settings so that EasyChair emails are never blocked.